top of page

My Site 1 Group

Public·22 members

(today) Club Brugge v Nürnberg live watch 10 January 2024

3 days ago — Watch: The best skills of the season so far ... Here is an overview of ... Nuremberg vs. Club Brugge (2pm) Hertha Berlin vs. Mechelen (3pm)

Al Ain is fighting once more for the top places in the league and although in recent seasons they have failed to be a force in the Champions League just lost 4-0 their opening group game there against an average Sepahan side from Iran at home as well, in the league they dominate opponents with ease and even though they usually miss clear scoring chances they often find it easy to win games even on the road, like a 3-0 or a 2-0 win recent wins for them in the league away from home the 2-0 was at Al Wahda who is not that bad really. SATURDAY'S STORIES Top headlines Video - Mourinho: Offer me any job in the world and I wouldn't leave Tottenham00:49 Rodgers: Whenever you’re doing well people want to take you away Video - Rodgers to Arsenal? ‘Whenever you’re doing well people want to take you away’01:31 Zidane: Unai will have another job soon Video - ‘Unai is a great coach and he’ll have another job soon’ - Zidane00:29 Jose: No dramas, mi amigo Video - Jose on Emery sacking: ‘I'm sad, but that’s life – no dramas, mi amigo’00:59 Lampard: It wasn't inevitable Video - Lampard says Arsenal’s decision to sack Emery 'wasn’t inevitable’00:29 Pep: I'm so sorry for Emery Video - ‘I am so sorry for him’ - Guardiola reacts to Emery sacking00:51 18:00 - Lampard defends Kepa Chelsea boss Frank Lampard said goalkeeper Kepa Arrizabalaga is the first to admit that there is room for improvement after making errors this season but he is satisfied with his work ethic. So if Pierre could secure a contract with a more ambitious club, he'd definitely find his place there. On an individual level, we all consider him to be among the best players in the world, but the advice I give to him is to continue to work and to attract the attention of the biggest clubs and the most ambitious clubs. Assisted by Jordan Ayew with a cross. Posted at 55' Foul by Louie Sibley (Derby County). Posted at 55' Luka Milivojevic (Crystal Palace) wins a free kick on the right wing. Posted at 54' Foul by Tom Lawrence (Derby County). Posted at 54' Brandon Pierrick (Crystal Palace) wins a free kick on the right wing. Charlton finally ended their wait for a league victory on Boxing Day, delivering a late present to their fans. The Addicks struck late to end an 11-game winless streak, seeing off Bristol City in a 3-2 victory at the Valley. Now they are on the road once again, with Pride Park next up for a Charlton side who have rediscovered their scoring touch. Assisted by Jackson Irvine. Posted at 89' Foul by Josh Bowler (Hull City). Posted at 89' Lyle Taylor (Charlton Athletic) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 88' Corner, Hull City. Conceded by Jonathan Leko. Posted at 87' Jordy de Wijs (Hull City) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 87' Foul by Lyle Taylor (Charlton Athletic). BookingPosted at 86' Jackson Irvine (Hull City) is shown the yellow card. Posted at 83' Marcel Halstenberg (RB Leipzig) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 83' Foul by Sven Michel (SC Paderborn 07). Posted at 81' Offside, RB Leipzig. Marcel Halstenberg tries a through ball, but Timo Werner is caught offside. Posted at 79' Attempt blocked. Amadou Haidara (RB Leipzig) right footed shot from outside the box is blocked. Assisted by Timo Werner. Posted at 79' Konrad Laimer (RB Leipzig) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Greenwood, 18, has scored nine goals for United in all competitions this season and he is the club's leading goal scorer in the Europa League with four goals. His eye-catching performances have led to calls for him to be handed his senior England debut and included in the squad for the Euros but Solskjaer said the youngster first needs to focus on improving himself. Airbus UK are in very poor form at the moment with no win since 19 October with a 0-1-7 record in the last 8 league games. With 51 goals in 19 games they also have conceded the most goals of all the teams in the league. Ajaccio have not lost in their last 6 matches having won 3 of them. They are in very good form right now and coming off a draw against Guingamp by 1-1 goals. They sit on 3rd spot in the table and managed 26 points from 14 matches so far this season. They have won 7 matches drawn 5 matches and lost only twice this season. On the other hand, Clemont sit on 6th spot right now and managed 21 points from 14 fixtures. They suffered 3 defeats in their last 5 matches. She said Flamengo had been a rare joy for Cariocas, as Rio's residents are known. This is a light at the end of the tunnel," she said. Things are getting better in Brazil, but there's a long way to go. Diego Alonso, her colleague, agreed. He said his father, a lifelong fan of rival Rio club Vasco da Gama, had cried when he told him he had chosen to support Flamengo, his mother's team. We have to end it among everyone. Thanks for your support. Valencia condemned the scenes outside their stadium before Saturday's 2-0 win, which saw fans throw chairs and flares at each other. The club said those involved had "nothing to do with the values ​​of the club". Tebas later tweeted: "Today we have taken a step back in the work which we began years ago. The violence in Barcelona and Valencia and the racist insults towards Inaki Williams do a lot of damage to Spanish football. Conceded by Ainsley Maitland-Niles. Posted at 77' Attempt saved. Ilkay Gündogan (Manchester City) right footed shot from the right side of the box is saved in the bottom left corner. Assisted by Raheem Sterling. BookingPosted at 76' Kieran Tierney (Arsenal) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Posted at 76' Ilkay Gündogan (Manchester City) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Posted at 76' Foul by Kieran Tierney (Arsenal). They haven't kept a single clean sheet in their last five matches with seven goals conceded along the way. They’ve only won one of these games with three draws and a loss pegging them back and keeping their lead at the top to just one point. Much of their success this season has come in this tremendous cup run with two recent wins over teams in the division above them seeing them to this point of the competition. They will be right up for this coming game but will have to really withstand the force of a PSG side on top of their game. You look at their midfield, and they do not frighten anyone. I know they are without Paul Pogba and Scott McTominay because of injury, but where is the drive going to come from? Where is the guile? Media playback is not supported on this device Highlights: Wolverhampton Wanderers 0-0 Manchester United United are too easy to play against. They have got some talented players up front but they cannot do anything if they are starved of service - you could have Bobby Charlton, George Best and Denis Law up there, but they cannot play without the ball. Hammers boss David Moyes had named a strong line-up but his side took until the 90th minute - when Declan Rice tested Jonathan Bond from distance - to muster a shot on target, In contrast, West Brom were a constant threat while they had 11 men, with Charlie Austin twice going close and Kyle Edwards also testing Darren Randolph. Bilic, facing West Ham for the first time since they sacked him in November 2017, had made it clear before the game that promotion is his priority this season - but his side go into the hat for Monday's draw. Watch Online Nuremberg - Club Brugge 10-01-2024 in 7 hours — Learn How to Watch Nuremberg vs Club Brugge Football Live Stream Online on 10 January 2024 13:00, See Match Results and Teams H2H Stats at ... 1. FC Nurnberg vs. SpVgg Greuther Fürth 9/15/23 Watch the 1. FC Nurnberg vs. SpVgg Greuther Fürth live from %{channel} on Club Brugge vs. Royal Antwerp. ESPN+ • Belgian Pro League. Live. FC Twente vs ... And for reference every argument made here can also apply to the Bundesliga, which until very recently was going ahead this weekend with no fans, until a late suspension until April 2. Just look at the quotes of Bayern Munich CEO Karl-Heinz Rummenigge before the cancellation came in. At the end of the day, it’s about finances and the outstanding big TV payments to clubs. Columbus Crew won all three of their group games to make it to this stage, scoring seven times without conceding any goals. Minnesota United picked up one victory and two draws to progress from their group, scoring four times and conceding three goals. Minnesota United won the last meeting between these two teams 1-0 in 2019; Columbus Crew won the previous two. Juventus have an impressive 48 points from 19 games -- 15 wins, three draws and a defeat -- and a two-point lead over Inter Milan but their style of play has suggested they have changed Sarri rather than vice-versa. I don't know if Juventus has changed me, my wife tells me I'm just as obstinate as before," said Sarri, who previously turned Napoli into Serie A's most entertaining team. I'd love to see what he is capable of with world-class players around him. I do wonder which clubs will be able to afford him this summer, though, and where he could go. Tottenham v Arsenal (16:30 BST)Both of these teams are in mid-table, and only on the fringes of the race for the Champions League spots - who would have thought that at the start of the season?I think that says it all about where they are at right now. Robinson won 24 caps for the Republic of Ireland, scoring four goals. A Liverpool statement said they were "deeply saddened" by Robinson's passing and the "thoughts of everybod